Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Sadie's work of art
Our family, by Sadie Christian-age 3.
Left to right is Mom, Sadie, Charlotte, and Daddy. I think us girls are in danger of toppling over, but at least Charlotte the strong baby is holding us up. Also, make note that Rory is holding a letter D, colored in. (D for daddy, duh)
I love her drawings, they melt my heart! I'm sure every parent thinks their kiddo is the next....maybe Picasso, in Sadie's case, but I seriously love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So, so cute! I love it! Ella is finally drawing things now, too, instead of just scribbling. ;)
Hope you guys are enjoying your holidays! Merry Christmas!
I love it when they start to draw. My fav is the turkey Amelia drew with round "toots" coming out the back end. She is pretty advanced for her age! Way to go Sadie!
Post a Comment