Sunday, December 4, 2011
Christmas Murder Mystery Dinner
Justin and Anna put on this Christmasy murder mystery dinner for our families the day after Thanksgiving...they worked hard on it, and the dinner was yummy, and the mystery....was awesome! If you've never done one of them before ( I hadn't), you get a character to play, and dress up. Then at the dinner, you get clues and evidence to help you act your part and to help people figure out whodunnit?
I was an Elf, Bouncy the eld to be exact-in charge of the reindeers. Everyone else were reindeer, elves, the North Pole postmaster, and Santa and Mrs. Claus.
As you can see, we all had fun dressing and acting our parts! We also got some moola to use for bribery and extortion purposes. ;) In the end, we figured out who did it...Anna's dad! And for the record....I figured it out. ;)
I can't wait to do another one someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment