Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

 We held our Thanksgiving dinner at the church-and almost busted out of there too! Soo many people came-it was soo great, like a big partay!

 I made most of the appetizers and they were well-received! I will have to quadruple my artichoke dip next year-it always get scarfed down within minutes.

 This was our set up-in the Relief Society room. So much fun!

 Later that night :D


The girls in their Thanksgiving dresses I made them. Sadie's is a bit thrashed, sorry. That's what happens when you let a toddler loose amidst lots of food.

Charlotte and Everett dressed up as pilgrims. They loved it. Ok, not so much, but it was funny for us!
we played a huge Bunco tournament with 32 people (8 tables!) and I got the prizes-some movie night bags-including popcorn, candy and Christmas movie DVDs. (Elf, The (original) Grinch, and Rudolph) I think everyone had a good time! There was a 8 or 9 person tie for most Buncos that roll off to see who won took awhile. lol. The turkeys were all delish-my dad made one in his smoker that was particularly tasty! My Grandma made an awesome sweet potato dish....like candy! yum. Sadie didn't do so well without a nap and lashed out later by not being able to get to sleep for awhile. Poor thing. It was so sad! We will make sure to get her a nap on Christmas. I don't want a repeat performance. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jessica!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers