Tuesday, November 23, 2010

happy getting older day


I am now 26. So we celebrated with my family with a cake and ice cream. yum!

 it was yummy!

It was great hanging out with both sides of the family-and great for my arms to get a rest-Charlotte has been a momma's girl lately (even more so than usual) so I spent most of yesterday holding her. (which made baking and frosting the cake a bit hard. ;)
 My grandparents always enjoy my baking-I enjoy sharing the goods-that way I don't eat it all! lol




 Sadie sat down with her goodies and methodically ate them up and then asked for more. It was hard to resist her cute frosting face.

So cute!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a yummy cake

Cassy said...

You made your own birthday cake? There's something wrong with that :)

Dixie said...

Happy Birthday! You age at all!

Dixie said...

Oops! I meant you don't age at all. He! He!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers