Thursday, June 28, 2012
drinking from a cup and a sick litle girl
Charlotte has conquered the cup without a lid! And by conquered, I mean only spills half of it on her shirt.
She hates it when she can hear the plane but not see it. So tragically confusing for a 2 year old!
Playing in their "house". The houses they build are generally the size of hamster houses, but they seem to enjoy squeezing in together.
MOM! BUTTON!
Sadie has conquered the big girl swing! and by conquered, I mean can sit on it and swing and not fall off. Then she gets someone to push her when she slows down.
John and Courtenay and Everett were in town this past weekend and we had a lot of fun spending some time with them-we even got crafty! Courtenay used my quilt cutter for some felt for hair clips, since she's having a girl she's been going a little nuts making them, she said. I can understand that! :D Notice our little photo bomber?
Have you tried these? Holy cow I'm gonna have to stock up cause they are YUMMY!
Sadie was pretty proud of her castle and took a pic on my phone. Notice the courtyard...fancy.
Poor Miss C has hand foot and mouth disease. :( So she's been snuggly and worn out in between being whiny and in pain. I hope she gets better soon! I already have cabin fever!
So we escaped for a walk on a shady street for about a half hour this morning. I think I'll go longer next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
The "button" pic looks just like baby Jessica! haha! Maybe not the bare tummy, but I can see you in her face :)
Post a Comment