Sunday night after my Dad's birthday party, we headed home and got the girls ready for bed...and after we said our family prayer Charlotte went into the hall, and of course, Sadie went after her to give her a hug. It was a big too enthusiastic, and Charlotte got knocked into the corner of the wall, specifically on the molding on the bottom, and split her forehead open. Poor thing! It started bleeding a lot of course, since it was a head wound, so I got a towel and started putting pressure on it. Rory was trying to calm down Sadie who was freaking out, while I tried to calm Charlotte down who of course was bawling as well. Crisis!
Anyways, finally got the bleeding to stop and called my mom to come stay with Sadie so we could go to the ER. (well, the Minor Injury clinic but same difference) Luckily the wait there wasn't bad, and by then Charlotte was her cheerful self again. Kids are so resilient!
What a trooper!










3 comments:
Poor Baby!!! :( We're so glad she is feeling better! That looks so painful! I'm pretty sure I would have been a bigger baby about that wound than she seems to be!! Kids are pretty tough! Jarom thinks her name should be "Harriett Potter" now, with that nice scar she is going to get! Hee hee hee!
Aw, poor, poor girl! I'm so glad kids are so resilient. Otherwise they'd just have to stop being so dang crazy, and I just don't see that happening any time soon. :)
Poor girl! But her hair is super curly when wet! Nothing to do with this post, just a fun observation :)
Post a Comment