Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Valentine's Day playdate
The girls and I (haha) hosted a Valentine's Day playdate for their little friends last week, and it was a blast! See my craft blog for more info...but here are some fun shots of the cute kiddos and the exchanging of the Valentines!
Sadie loves seeing her friend Payton!
Cousin Coraline was there too! (and soon-to-be cousin as well... :)
Goodies were nibbled on...pretty much constantly.
Sadie got a bit pouty at one point. Kid, you're getting sugar...what's the problem here?
Charlotte nearly fell asleep in her high chair gripping her lollipop. She was not letting go of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Soooo stinkin cute!!! I love every single little detail of that party!!! I wish me and Evelyn could have been there!! Looks like fun! And that last picture of Charlotte with all of her loot is too cute!!
Post a Comment