Thursday, February 3, 2011

an afternoon in the life of Sadie and Charlotte


First off, gotta go get Baby Charlotte up from her nap! Sadie loves this. Especially shaking the swing maniacally. BC, not so much. ;)


 Then it's off the playroom with a healthy snack chocolate granola bar for Sadie, wooden cookie for Charlotte.


C would rather have the real stuff, can you blame her?


Oh well, back to gnawing on the cookie. She sure does love her wooden delicacies.


Sadie, always the photo hog.


Look at those pretty baby blues.


She's always clawing at her nose. I swear I just clipped her nails. This girl is crazy.


This is what our play room looks like most of the time, lol. Just keeping it real.


Dress up time! S wanted C to be a cowgirl.


Charlotte wasn't much help on the ranch because of vision obstructions.


That's ok! American Idol time. Sing, Charlotte, SING!!!


Howdy little lady.

the end.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like they definitely have a lot of fun together! Such cuties!

Courtenay Beth said...

So cute and fun and sweet and cute! LOve those chunky cheeks and slobber, and BLUE EYES!!! Looks like Sadie has fun with baby sis! CUTE!!!

Courtenay Beth said...

BTW, I am in the midst of a MILLION DOLLAR IDEA, so I'm trying to make up some prototypes this weekend, because I wanna do a give-away on your blog, but I have to wait a smidge till I get some of these done....you are so curious now right? I know. Anyway, as soon as I finish some, I will send you some to try out! (You wear boots right? Sometimes???) Love you!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Loved it! I felt like I was really there! :) Looks like so much fun to watch them all day! I love how they play together! Or I guess how Sadie Plays with Charlott! hahaha What cute little girlies!! Love ya!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers