Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Disneyland Lance Reunion!

 On our way to Disneyland! We had a Lance family reunion last week and had a blast! I was worried about how my 33 week preggo body would handle it, and after tweaking my back I was in a lot of pain...luckily it went away after sleeping on the hotel bed (weird!), and I was raring to go! The girls did great on the drive, we caravaned down with Janae a day early and after a freak car scare that Rory fixed easily, we got there and headed into the park!


talking to my Dad about the car.


Yay! we're here! And melting! It was sooo hot! and humid.


We of course made a beeline for Sadie's favorite rides...the carousel, dumbo, and teacups.



PLus some Small world...for the AC alone it was worth it, plus I kind of like that ride!



Even Charlotte got into the Disney spirit with her Minnie ears!


The next morning we headed into the parks in the morning, hitting up Bug's Land (another fav), and Charlotte met Flik! Sadie would have nothing to do with him, in fact she sprinted for the stroller and climbed in in about 2.5 seconds. She likes the characters...just from afar!




Charlotte wasn't a fan of the ladybug ride, it rocked her around a bit.


Sadie LOVES the spinning rides. You cannot go fast enough on the teacups with her. Srsly.



She also loves the bumper cars. Who doesn't?


Then we finally met up with the rest of the fam! The girls of course were in love with their cousin Evelyn!


Such cute girls!


Add in baby Luke and you've got yourself the first Lance cousin picture! Awww they're adorable!


Some more carousel....of course.


This time the boys hopped on too.

 lol




I love Disneyland at night!


the new front of CA adventure!


The next day included more...carousel!! goodness.




Cool benches in CA adventure.


A french fry snack makes a fab mustache, too.


Lovin' on her cousin. Or...grabbing her, one of the two.


Saturday night we all had dinner at a BBQ place in Disneyland, which was a blast! Charlotte loves her corn. She ate like 5 pieces, no joke.



We caught some of the parade!


So cute! All the kiddos straining to see their favorite characters. Sadie was in heaven! Charlotte loved seeing Tiana.



Wiped out on the way home. Phew! What a trip! Hopefully I'll get more pics from my Dad soon, I'm sure he took some that I'm actually in. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers