Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! and Trunk or Treating


This year for Halloween we were characters from Star Wars! So fun, since Rory and I both love the movies, and Sadie even knows some of the characters. ;)


Sadie was Princess Leia of course, complete with sock buns!


Charlotte was the cutest Ewok (costume was loaned to us by a friend)


Rory was a Jedi-Anakin Skywalker, before he turned to the dark side.


I was Han Solo...my favorite scruffy looking nerf herder.

Our ward held a chili cook off and trunk or treat, and it was really fun! Sadie and Rayne had so much fun trolling for candy, hand in hand.


Luckily I had a couple of bags in the car for candy, I had totally forgotten to get trick or treat bags!


Cute gals.



Sadie had one lollipop, which took her awhile to eat, lol. Like seriously, an hour.


The Jedi and the nerd. What a pair those guys are. hehe!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Our husbands are totally cool! haha! At least we have cute kids :)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers