Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sadie has a new bed!


I got home Saturday from a bridal shower, and across the street I see this awesome trundle bed for sale, by our neighbors. We were planning on using one with the girls when we have another kid, since they'd share a room then and Sadie's room is the smallest in the house. So I run in and grab Rory, we check it out, and buy it for $75! The lady said they bought it for $700, sooo pretty good deal for us. It's in great shape, too. We of course bought a new mattress, and now Sadie is living the high life.


Literally. It's pretty tall.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks comfy! and I love the quilts, too.

We bought B a bed a few years ago off a friend, too, and once we got it home, realized just how huge it was--who knew twin beds could be so tall?

Ma Ma to 3 said...

She looks so happy in her new bed! Maybe you need to come up with a cute step stool for her to get in and out of bed! :) I know my son has one just like this but it is walnut color and I have trouble getting into it! LOL

http://gretam.wordpress.com

Jenni Call said...

What a find!! Lucky dog!!

Mrs. Laura Kay Pettit said...

What a great bargain! I love the drawers underneath it. Those will come in handy!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers