About a month ago, I had some photos taken of Charlotte by the lovely Ela, of Itsy Photography. They turned out soo gorgeous and I wanted to share a few more!
She is just delicious! Love them all. Her pucker makes me want to have another baby...in a couple years. Awesome work lately on the blog. I read it faithfully but commenting is harder since my typing hand is often holding the baby. You are one amazing, goofy lady.
OH MY GOSH THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love them all but my FAVORITE are the ones of her in that green headband and the little diaper cover to match! AHH!!! To die for!! I want those reallll bad!! That headband is SOOOOO cute!!! Gotta have it!!! The first picture is my FAVORITE!!! What a beauty!! I love them!!!!
4 comments:
She is just delicious! Love them all. Her pucker makes me want to have another baby...in a couple years. Awesome work lately on the blog. I read it faithfully but commenting is harder since my typing hand is often holding the baby. You are one amazing, goofy lady.
OH MY GOSH THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love them all but my FAVORITE are the ones of her in that green headband and the little diaper cover to match! AHH!!! To die for!! I want those reallll bad!! That headband is SOOOOO cute!!! Gotta have it!!! The first picture is my FAVORITE!!! What a beauty!! I love them!!!!
LoVe those cheeks! The last picture is my favorite! My Oliver (11 months) has those cheeks too, and I can't help but kiss on them all day :)
Those are the cutest baby photos ever! The colors, background, and of course the model herself are beautiful.
Post a Comment