Wednesday, April 13, 2011

nakey baby alert!

  
Well, almost nakey. I love a good nakey pic-something about that yummy baby skin just makes me want to gobble her up! 


Just look at those cute little rolls.  At what age do those become not-so-cute? darn.

Baby gets cell phone. Baby waves cell phone around triumphantly. Huzzah!

3 comments:

Joanna Barker said...

haha precious! i love that in the first pic when charlotte smiles, one eye scrunches up, cuz i do the same thing :) likes to take after her aunt, i see!

Jenni Call said...

She is so adorable! Those dimples just about kill me!

Ken & Jenny said...

how is it that I didn't know that this blog existed? I'm glad I found it though, now I don't have to miss out on these precious girls!!!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers