We've (I've) been busy wrapping presents! I love wrapping presents, I put on some holiday tunes and zone out in the wrapping zone. I look forward to it every year. Weird? eh. Anyways, I had Sadie help me move the presents from my craft room to under the tree...and this is how she laid them out. I thought it was so cute! Unfortunately I had to move them around so we're not hopping over presents every day, but I snapped a photo first of course!
We're (I'm) also working on aquiring a Christmas book collection. I want to get at least 24 someday, so that I can do this fun advent I've read about. You wrap each book up and open one every day and read it as a countdown to Christmas! Love it! I've got about 12 or so to go!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment